Re: [AMBER] Regarding Force Field Inquiry

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:51:05 +0200

Hello,

in case your peptide system has already been investigated via MD
similations, you may want to have a look into the literature. Perhaps,
there are publications around that made used of an Amber force field,
and thus you had something to start and compare with.
(Especially, if your peptide was amyloid beta, which would fit the
particular number of residues, there is a multitude of articles available.)

Regards,

Anselm