Re: [AMBER] Regarding Force Field Inquiry

From: Vishal Nemaysh <vishal.bioinfotech.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:11:01 +0530

Respected Carlos Sir i want to simulate a peptide of 42 amino acid
residues, and for this purpose i want to know, which force field is
suitable.

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> in case your peptide system has already been investigated via MD
> similations, you may want to have a look into the literature. Perhaps,
> there are publications around that made used of an Amber force field,
> and thus you had something to start and compare with.
> (Especially, if your peptide was amyloid beta, which would fit the
> particular number of residues, there is a multitude of articles available.)
>
> Regards,
>
> Anselm
>
> Am 25.05.2016 13:22, schrieb Vishal Nemaysh:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I want to know about what kind of Force Field utility used
> for
> > a peptide simulation, which possess only 42 amino acid residues. please
> > kindly let me know.
> >
> > Thanking you in advance
> >
> > Regards...

Vishal Nemaysh
Research Scholar,
Neuropharmaceutical Chemistry lab.,
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Email: *vishal.bioinfotech.gmail.com <vishal.bioinfotech.gmail.com>*
Phone: 91-11-27662778 Mobile: 91+8447581401, 91+9650736653