Re: [AMBER] How to modify the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF in amber topology

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 12:23:10 -0400

To add to what Pengfei said here a little, you will need to write some
custom Python code in ParmEd to achieve what you want to do. The effect is
editing some elements of the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF array in the topology
file, but you can use features of parmed to do it safely.

Then, as Pengfei said, use printLJMatrix to make sure you made the
modifications you intended. I will try to draft some sample code tonight
that will make the modifications you want to make.

HTH,
Jason