Re: [AMBER] How to modify the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF in amber topology

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 10:23:33 -0400

Dear Anu,

For this situation, it seems you can not use ParmEd do that directly but you can user ParmEd to do it indirectly: you can use the “printLJMatrix” command in ParmEd to print out the A, B, Rmin, and epsilon values between Z atom type and other atom types, and you can manually modified these values to 0.00000000E+00 in the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF region of the prmtop file (as long as these values are unique so you can determine their positions based on their values).

Kind regards,
Pengfei