Re: [AMBER] How to modify the LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF in amber topology

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 11:51:57 +0100

Dear Pengfei,

Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, most of the ParmEd commands
require epsilon and Rmin/2 as input. In my case, B coefficient of Z atom
type is zero as it is calculated using Bi = Bii^1/2. All I want to do is
here that to change LENNARD_JONES_BCOEF values in parmtop to zero for those
combinations where Z atom type is involved and I wonder whether the ParmEd
can do it.

Many thanks
Anu