Re: [AMBER] query about .mdcrd file

From: Ayesha Kanwal <ayesha_comsian.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:12:36 +0500

Hi,
i know prmtop files are topology files and mdcrd files are trajectory files. But may be i am not successful to ask the actual thing which i want to know :( .
i have confusion in that thing how many trajectory files would it cover ?
is this command need all the trajectory files of all these four topolgy files or something else. hope so you can understand my confusion.