Re: [AMBER] query about .mdcrd file

From: Dr. M. Shahid <mohammad.shahid.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:48:20 +0200

Hi,

I think you were confusing the prmtop and mdcrd files. The solvated files
for complex, receptor and ligand are the topology files, while the *.mdcrd
are the trajectory files.
The same topology files can be used for all of the trajectory files.
Hope it clears the confusion now?

Best regards,

--
Shahid.