Re: [AMBER] General question

From: Sreemol G <sreemolinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 15:27:41 +0530

I have uninstalled that program and reinstalled again. In the second time i
used -openmp flag instead of -mpi. After this I was not able to run make
test. It is giving this error
"[root.Kronos amber14]# make test
make: *** No rule to make target 'test.openmp', needed by 'test'. Stop."

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 12:38 PM, <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Have you compiled and are you running sander.MPI?
>
> I'm using sander for running simulation.. I already checked mdout file but
> I didn't find line "Running AMBER/MPI version on 4 nodes" in mdout file.
> If I want to run the program in parallel what should I do???
> Both sander and pmemd report what version is running and how many "nodes"
> have been used. Look into the MDOUT file.

> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone tell me the command to check whether amber simulation
> is running in parallely in all core (N=4). For running 500ps simulation it
> took almost 19 hrs of wall clock time. Since, I want to check whether its
> running in serial or parallel.

With kind regards,
G. Sreemol
M.Tech (Computational Biology)