Re: [AMBER] General question

From: <hannes.loeffler.stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:17:38 +0000

There is no OpenMP version of sander. It may be a good idea to read through the first chapter of the manual to understand the build procedure.

If you want to run sander in parallel you have to make the MPI version and run it according to the MPI library you are using, typicall through a program called "mpirun" (but may also be a very different name, see the respective documentation).

I think MDOUT always tells you how many nodes you use when you use sander.MPI. Are you sure that you were using the right executable and are calling it correclty?