Re: [AMBER] Pdb file to Mol2

From: Mahdieh Hadi <mahdieh.hadi.bric.ku.dk>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:31:44 +0000

Yes, But, I have get the dna seq, convert it to pdb in Amber. Then I am going to get mol2 file from the pdb file in this process:

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4/create_prmtop.htm
 to use it to get DNA.lib file,
so I could use lib files for TI as the below mentioned tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial9/#setup_sander
So, is loading PDB files to Xleap helpful? Could I get .lib file from pdb file?
Thanks!