Re: [AMBER] How to analyze mutational free energy difference?

From: Rajeswari A. <rajeswari.biotech.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:52:16 +0530

As Carlos suggested modelling the unfolded state is very difficult. In an
approximate way you can consider the unfolded state as a collection of
dipeptides. In our recent study (DOI: 10.1021/acs.biochem.5b00946) we
utilized such an approximation and found out the relative stability of
mutant with respect to WT.

Rajeswari A,
PhD Research Scholar,
Computational Biophysics Lab,