Re: [AMBER] Pdb file to Mol2

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:18:35 -0300

Hi

I know use antechamber and bcc formalism wheel MOPAC the program (make a
small optimization to generate loads). This
is the number of atoms of limitation.

I've read that you can modify it.

But first I suggest the following:

use antechamber without putting the command line -c bcc

MHA:amber14 mha$ $AMBERHOME/bin/antechamber -i Part.pdb -fi pdb -o
Part.mol2 -fo mol2 -s 2

this when I generate a .mol2 file without charges

then u can use R.E.D to calculate RESP loads required in Amber force fields

After that use parmchk and manages the file .frcmod your system

load them in xleap

follow the sequence to edit your file suggest see the following tutorial (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/)

add the RESP charges in xleap

then you can save the file as you want

savepdb AAA AAA.pdb

savemol2 AAA AAA.mol2

saveoff AAA AAA.lib

for example

Best regards

Marcelo

Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para apps
<http://www.google.com.br/url?rs=rsmf&q=http://translate.google.com/toolkit%3Fhl%3Dpt-BR>Tradutor
de sites
<http://www.google.com.br/url?rs=rsmf&q=http://translate.google.com/manager/website/%3Fhl%3Dpt-BR>Global
Market Finder
<http://www.google.com.br/url?rs=rsmf&q=http://translate.google.com/globalmarketfinder/%3Flocale%3Dpt-BR>

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776