[AMBER] Pdb file to Mol2

From: Mahdieh Hadi <mahdieh.hadi.bric.ku.dk>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:03:47 +0000

Hi,
I use the following command for converting Part.pdb file to Part.Mol2,

MHA:amber14 mha$ $AMBERHOME/bin/antechamber -i Part.pdb -fi pdb -o Part.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2

But, I received the following warnings and errors :(

Warning: detected more than 10 Residue sequence numbers;

    this may be a large multiple residue PDB file;

    large multiple residue PDB files are not supported.

    Continuing, but problems may be encountered.

The atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memoryWarning: detected more than 10 Residue sequence numbers;

    this may be a large multiple residue PDB file;

    large multiple residue PDB files are not supported.

    Continuing, but problems may be encountered.

Info: the bond number exceeds MAXBOND, reallocate memory automatically

Running: /Users/amber14/bin/bondtype -j full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

Info: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automatically

^CError: cannot run "/Users/amber14/bin/bondtype -j full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

would you please give me some suggestions to resolve it, or alternatives to convert pdb file to Mol2?

Bests