Re: [AMBER] the angle between two axis

From: mmaestre <mmaestre.gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 16:01:29 +0800 (CST)

Hi Mariam,

I'm doing something similar at the moment. As Hai was saying, you can calculate vectors based on the distances between the centers of mass of your targets using the vector command in cpptraj. Once you have that, you can calculate the angle between them either directly in calc/excell/origin/your own script, or directly using the vectormath command in cpptraj. Just check both of them in the Amber 15 manual, they're pretty easy to use.

Manuel