Re: [AMBER] No exe file in Amberhome

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:44:08 -0300

Dear Amber list

I sell using the following to install mode without serial (initial test):

tar jxvf Amber 14.tar.bz2

export AMBERHOME = / home / Marcelo / PROGRAMS / amber14 #
(for bash, zsh, ksh, etc.)

as root, if you have not already installed:

sudo apt-get install csh flex gfortran g ++ xorg-dev \
zlib1g-dev libbz2-dev patch python-tk python-matplotlib

./configure gnu

source /home/Marcelo/PROGRAMS/amber14/amber.sh
      # (for bash, zsh, ksh, etc.

make install

make test

Then have to set the bash (in my ubuntu use case in leptop then is .profile)

Marcelo.Marcelo: ~ $ vi .profile

export PATH

fi

PATH = $ PATH: $ HOME / PROGRAMS / amber14 / bin :.

export PATH
# Setting PATH
export AMBER14 AMBERHOME = "/ home / Marcelo / PROGRAMS / amber14"

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = "$ {AMBERHOME} / lib"

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = "$ {LD_LIBRARY_PATH}: $ {AMBERHOME} / lib"

Best regards

Marcelo

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776