Re: [AMBER] No exe file in Amberhome

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 20:22:59 -0300

Dear AMBER list

maybe the problem has already been solved

but follow links to tutorials that have been using to install ambertools15

The first relates to install mode of mpi compiler to amber
in parallel, which must be the same as is used to install amber
(If used gnu):

http://lsi.ugr.es/~jmantas/pdp/ayuda/datos/instalaciones/Install_OpenMPI_en.pdf

The second relates to the steps of instação ambertools15, for example:

http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber14-and-ambertools14

Best regards

Marcelo

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776