Re: [AMBER] parameter file for isoaspartate acid

From: Jesmita Dhar <dhar.beauty.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:45:23 +0530

WARNING: There is a bond of 0.358135 angstroms between:
------- .R<IAS 231>.A<OD1 12> and .R<HIE 232>.A<N 1>
ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.032900 is not integral.
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -1.032900 is not zero.

 -- ignoring the error and warnings.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
For atom: .R<IAS 231>.A<H 2> Could not find vdW (or other) parameters
for type: h
For atom: .R<IAS 231>.A<OD1 12> Could not find vdW (or other)
parameters for type: o2
Parameter file was not saved.
Total unperturbed charge: -1.032900
Total perturbed charge: -1.032900
Writing pdb file: hpimt_leap.pdb
 Converting N-terminal residue name to PDB format: NALA -> ALA
 Converting C-terminal residue name to PDB format: CLYS -> LYS
 Converting N-terminal residue name to PDB format: NVAL -> VAL
 Converting C-terminal residue name to PDB format: CALA -> ALA
    Quit