[AMBER] Reg: problem in generating prmtop and crd files by using ff12SB of magnesium ions

From: Yogeeshwar Ajjugal <bo14resch11004.iith.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:05:32 +0530

Dear amber users,

            Iam trying to study DNA-protein interaction with Amber12
(ff12SB). The crystal structure contains single MG atom with net charge
zero.However i was unable to generate prmtop and prmcrd files. its showing
MG atom type not found.I will be very much thankful, if you kindly help me
regarding this.

*Note: I gone through the previous threads regarding this issue and taken
into consideration, i changed atom type MG to MG2 in pdb file i can able to
generate prmtop and crd files by using ff99SB but here i want to use
ff12SB.*

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Yogeeshwar Ajjugal.*