Re: [AMBER] Is there a way to compare trajectories?

From: Mohammed Khaled Tumbi <khaledtumbi.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:30:50 +0000

Dear Markowska:
For comparison of you can use pyPcazip.
"" Trajectory compression with *pyPcazip* provides the gateway to a range
of analysis methods that provide objective, quantitative and comparative
metrics related to convergence and sampling, and the *similarity between
one trajectory and another. "". *

https://bitbucket.org/ramonbsc/pypcazip/overview
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyPcazip
This program can compare trajectories based on RMSD, PCA analysis.