Re: [AMBER] SP3 Nitrogen planarity issue with ff14SB

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 07:26:46 -0500

A few suggestions :
First, I would not expect a sp3 hybridized atom to have a planar geometry.
Look at your input coordinates and make sure this is what you mean.
Second, check the atom type for this atom and look at the parameters.
Third,
There are more differences in your frcmod inputs than just ff14SB and
99bsc0. Isolate your variables.

If carefully checking all of these does not help, respond with more
information such as which atom mames in which RNA residue are having the
problem, the source of your input coordinates, and which exact frcmod
change is connected to the problem.