[AMBER] SP3 Nitrogen planarity issue with ff14SB

From: Prayagraj Fandilolu <fprayagraj.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 09:45:17 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I am simulating a RNA system using the ff14SB in Sander. I am facing an
issue with SP3 planar nitrogen atoms of my system. After minimization, the
orientation of planar SP3 Nitrogen is changing and its planar conformation
is lost.

I have checked the same system with older ff99bsc0. This ff works fine and
the SP3 planar nitrogen atoms are still planar after minimization.

I am not getting a clue into this...

can some one give me a solution to this issue????

Other parameters being loaded with ff14SB are:

frcmod.modrna08
frcmod.chiOL4
frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p

while in case of ff99bsc0 i am using: