Re: [AMBER] ig=-1 for multi production runs

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:36:04 +0200

Thank you,

I understand that includes equilibration, heating everything which has ntt=3 ?

So why for example in tutorial 3 section two there is this example:

~prod ras-raf
 &cntrl
  imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,
  nstlim=250000,dt=0.002,
  ntc=2,ntf=2,
  cut=8.0, ntb=2, ntp=1, taup=2.0,
  ntpr=5000, ntwx=5000,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=2.0,
  temp0=300.0,
 /

Which obviously does not use ig at all?

Thansk a lot,

Fabian

Dr. Fabian Glaser
Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il