Re: [AMBER] Problems regarding using ZAFF

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 23:01:56 -0800

> +--- Sp0 probably means a new atom type is involved
> +--- which needs to be added via addAtomTypes

You could look in the default leaprc for examples of atom type definitions. ND1 seems to be the problem, but that's an atom name I think - probably you need to map the amber atom type (not name) to the leap hybridization.

> addIons: 1st Ion & target are the same charge:
      can't neutralize.

You need to neutralize with ions opposite in charge to the net of the unit.

> ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -2.552792 is not integral.

Did you calculate your own charges?

> Could not find bond parameter for: OW - ZN

You bonded Zn to water?

> Could not find angle parameter: NQ - ZN - O2

You could either use restraints to hold your Zn in place, or derive all
the missing parameters that come from bonding it to other atoms.

If you haven't looked at the tutorials yet, you may find some answers there.

Bill