Re: [AMBER] cpptraj: grid and gist

From: Thomas Fox <thomas_fox.gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:50:15 +0100

   Ah, didnt check...youre right! And indeed, now the two commands

   grid grid.dx 20 1. 20 1. 20 1. gridcenter 20. -2. 50. :WAT.O
   and
   gist gridcntr 20. -2. 50. griddim 20 20 20 gridspacn 1. out gist.out

   produce (with the difference of the absolute value due to density vs.
   absolute number)
   identical dx files, both for single

   The only thing missing now (hint: christmas is near!) would be the
   combination
   with the bincenter keyword in the grid command: the gist grid now also has
   the problem
   that for 20 increments one would need to write out 21 grid points per
   dimensions...

   Thanks again for the fast help!
   Th.