Re: [AMBER] xparmed.py

From: Nathalie Willems <nathalie.willems.bioch.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 16:12:21 +0000

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the clear and quick answer - this makes sense now. Is there therefore a way of outputting the dihedrals combinations defined by the protein topology in a single line format in AMBER, such that each one only appears once? This is mainly for comparison reasons, as I would like to compare how the glycoprotein topology is defined in AMBER to how it is defined in a gromacs topology (both using the Amber ff99SB forcefield).

Many thanks,

Nathalie