Re: [AMBER] bond connections

From: mohammad r <mohammad.r0325.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 19:27:51 +0000 (UTC)

I could open the amber crd and top files but I thinksomething is wrong with it. In line and bond drawing method a line connectionis between my system and a point in far away from my system. I attached theimage, my system is located on the left hand and a line is out of it. But this line does not appear

 in the gro file.