Re: [AMBER] free energy of solvation of small molecules

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:24:54 +0100

Dear Fabian,

If you are indeed considering absolute free energy calculation, for the
reasons that Hannes advanced, then have a look at EMIL.

starting point:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial19/

This is an extension for TI in sander/pmemd intended to avoid the need to
perturb all the way to nothing, allowing the user to instead perturb merely
to a simplified version of the original Hamiltonian which is analytically
tractable.

Josh