Re: [AMBER] Making .mdl files for 1DRISM calculations

From: Ella Gale <ella.gale.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:51:40 +0000

Hi Tyler,

I'm after DMSO to start with, and some ionic liquids ([EMIM][OAc]). I'm
trying to figure out the method to generate the .mdl files, so I can easily
make any liquid, and I don't want to edit the files by hand as that is how
errors creep in.

Do you know if there are any repositories for .mdl files?

I found a perl script in the dat/rism/model/ folder of the amber install,
but I'm having trouble figuring out which files that needs as input

Regards

Ella