Re: [AMBER] Making .mdl files for 1DRISM calculations

From: Tyler Luchko (Lists) <"Tyler>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:51:52 -0800

Hi Ella,

There is no repository of MDL files.

prepdat.pl was written to build MDL files for common solvent and co-solvents in the Amber force field. If you have or can create parm7 and rst7 files of your molecules, it should be straightforward to adapt the script to build MDL files from them. The buildParm() function should do this. I’d be happy to help you adapt it if you contact me off list.

If you can’t create parm7 and rst7 files, then you’ll have to write your own script. The file format should be online soon. It is a fairly simple format but watch out for the LJSIGMA parameter, which is really Rmin/2.

Tyler