[AMBER] Charmm to Amber (where’s chamber?)

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:32:32 +0000

I am trying to create prmtop and inpcrd files using Urey-Bradley.

So, first question is, does AT15 package (tleap) have a way to generate
such system from a given PDB file (like I do with Amber14SB)?

Or, does AT15, in any of it’s hundreds of test, have an example of prmtop
with U-B parameters?

Last option, suppose I got an Charmm psf file with U-B, I understand that
‘chamber’ is the way to convert it to Amber format, but where’s ‘chamber’
in AT15?

Many thanks,

Alan

--