Re: [AMBER] small energy jump when restoring a simulation production

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 20:35:53 +0200

So let me see if I understand, should I use the same refc file for all
runs?

In my example the original equil.rst?

so the constraints will be always around the same position for every atom
OK thanks! I think I understand my mistake.

I only use them since I have an array of peptides from the original unit
cell that I want to keep more or less in place.

Thanks to everybody!

Fabian