Re: [AMBER] how to convert mdcrd to NetCDF trajectory file?

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:47:58 +0100

May be like this

file name conversion.ptrj
trajin md_dry.mdcrd
trajout md_dry.nc

use command cpptraj stripped.com_solvated.top conversion.ptrj

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Nhai <nhai.qn.gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Oct 25, 2015, at 1:39 PM, shahab shariati <shahab.shariati.gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Can I use netcdf trajectory file for mmpbsa/mmgbsa calculation?
> >

> You should try by yourself, it is just a matter of changing filename if
> you want to do mmpba anyway.
>
> For other questions, please try to copy and paste your questions to google
> first. I believe the answers are in first 5 links.
>
> Hai
>
> > On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 8:49 PM, shahab shariati <
> shahab.shariati.gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I have obtained my mdcrd files using amber 10 and ambertools14.

> binding

> trajectory

Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat
Doctoral Student, Division of Biophysical Chemistry, CMPS, Lund University,
Sweden
Homepage: https://cbiores.wordpress.com/
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Soumendranath_Bhakat2
Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Q1_nDMcAAAAJ&hl=en
Past: Molecular Modelling and Drug Design Research Group
Discipline of Pharmaceutical Sciences
UKZN, Westville
Weblink: http://soliman.ukzn.ac.za/Home.aspx
and Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, India
in.linkedin.com/pub/soumendranath-bhakat/15/79b/b9/