Re: [AMBER] Best suitable 'igb' value for MMPBSA.py calculation

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:20:47 -0400

I don't have an answer for you since I have never done mmgbsa. But you
might want to check Pin-Chih Su et al's paper (below). They compared all GB
models in Amber.

Su, P.-C.; Tsai, C.-C.; Mehboob, S.; Hevener, K. E.; Johnson, M. E.,
Comparison of radii sets, entropy, QM methods, and sampling on MM-PBSA,
MM-GBSA, and QM/MM-GBSA ligand binding energies of F. tularensis enoyl-ACP
reductase (FabI). Journal of Computational Chemistry 2015, 36 (25),
1859-1873.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jcc.24011/abstract

Hai