Re: [AMBER] RED-tools

From: Nash, Anthony <a.nash.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:27:27 +0000

Many thanks Jason,

A kind reader of this distribution just sent me a link to a rescued copy
of the packaged R.E.D. Server scripts. I’ve just emailed my IT guys who
run the clusters at UCL asking them kindly for their support in setting up
our own R.E.D server. Hopefully I can continue using a service that I am
familiar with but also on home turf (where I can see the full output of
the Gaussian .out/.log files).

Thanks for those alternative suggestions, with any luck I won’t need to
use them but if I do I now know where they are.

Thanks
Anthony

Dr Anthony Nash
Department of Chemistry