Re: [AMBER] Polardecomp in 3D-RISM fails

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:20:06 -0400

rism.snglpnt (which is all that MMPBSA.py knows how to use for 3D-RISM
calculations) is written in NAB and therefore cannot make use of chamber
topologies.

You can always use cpptraj to get rid of the chamber sections, and it might
work (charges and non-1-4 VDW parameters stay the same), but I haven't
thought about it long enough to say with certainty that this approach won't
miss something.

HTH,
Jason

BioMaPS,