Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA: multiple trajectory approach usage

From: Dwight McGee <dwight.mcgee.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:31:49 -0400

Hi George,

You will need to provide MMPBSA.py the following:

mpirun -np 48 MMPBSA.py.MPI -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat
-sp {solvated complex prmtop} -srp {solvated receptor prmtop} -slp
{solvated ligand prmtop} -cp { dry complex prmtop} -rp
{ dry receptor prmtop} -lp { dry ligand prmtop} -y {complex traj} -yr
{receptor traj} -yl {ligand traj}

HTH,
Dwight