Re: [AMBER] SGLDg

From: Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] <"Wu,>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:54:18 +0000

Hi Jemerie,
SGLDg (isgld=3) needs sgft and/or sgff, but not tempsg. Sgft is the lambda in the SGLD-GLE paper. (lambda is not the tempsg/temp0 ratio)
In addition to the momentum guiding factor sgft or lambda, SGLDg can use the force guiding factor, sgff, to reduce the energy barrier. When sgff=0, SGLDg is the same as SGLD-GLE.
Sorry for the confusion in document. I will fix it before next release.
Regards,
Xiongwu Wu