Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA tutorial A3.2

From: Fabian gmail <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:26:33 +0300

I forgot to attach the output file I got here it is for A 3.2

Thanks again,

Fabian

|--------------------------------------------------------------
|--------------------------------------------------------------
|MMPBSA.py Version=14.0
|Solvated complex topology file: 1err.solvated.prmtop
|Complex topology file: complex.prmtop
|Receptor topology file: receptor.prmtop
|Ligand topology file: ligand.prmtop
|Initial mdcrd(s): 1err_prod.mdcrd
|
|Receptor mask: ":1-240"
|Ligand mask: ":241"
|Ligand residue name is "RAL"
|
|Calculations performed using 50 complex frames.
|Poisson Boltzmann calculations performed using internal PBSA solver in mmpbsa_py_energy
|
|Generalized Born ESURF calculated using 'LCPO' surface areas
|
|All units are reported in kcal/mole.

GENERALIZED BORN:

Complex:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -2013.3861 20.1108 2.8441
EEL -16938.6434 84.8707 12.0025
EGB -3506.9860 67.1003 9.4894
ESURF 97.4744 1.3170 0.1863

G gas -18952.0295 81.3542 11.5052
G solv -3409.5116 66.5951 9.4180

TOTAL -22361.5411 36.3100 5.1350

Receptor:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -1955.2346 19.0529 2.6945
EEL -16895.0333 84.6812 11.9757
EGB -3528.7058 67.6664 9.5695
ESURF 101.2621 1.2926 0.1828

G gas -18850.2679 80.7202 11.4156
G solv -3427.4437 67.2065 9.5044

TOTAL -22277.7116 34.9512 4.9428

Ligand:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -1.8595 2.0320 0.2874
EEL -5.5800 2.0133 0.2847
EGB -28.4852 0.5979 0.0846
ESURF 4.4805 0.0425 0.0060

G gas -7.4395 3.0299 0.4285
G solv -24.0047 0.6040 0.0854

TOTAL -31.4442 3.2513 0.4598

Differences (Complex - Receptor - Ligand):
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -56.2921 2.8956 0.4095
EEL -38.0301 3.1822 0.4500
EGB 50.2050 2.5622 0.3624
ESURF -8.2682 0.2700 0.0382

DELTA G gas -94.3222 3.3476 0.4734
DELTA G solv 41.9369 2.4569 0.3475

DELTA TOTAL -52.3853 2.4400 0.3451

POISSON BOLTZMANN:

Complex:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -2013.3861 20.1108 2.8441
EEL -16938.6434 84.8707 12.0025
EPB -3243.9257 65.3247 9.2383
ENPOLAR 1965.5188 6.3800 0.9023
EDISPER -1107.5209 6.8746 0.9722

G gas -18952.0295 81.3542 11.5052
G solv -2385.9278 64.1430 9.0712

TOTAL -21337.9573 41.6819 5.8947

Receptor:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -1955.2346 19.0529 2.6945
EEL -16895.0333 84.6812 11.9757
EPB -3269.9142 65.8450 9.3119
ENPOLAR 1956.8205 6.3089 0.8922
EDISPER -1131.1692 6.4443 0.9114

G gas -18850.2679 80.7202 11.4156
G solv -2444.2629 64.7289 9.1540

TOTAL -21294.5308 40.4319 5.7179

Ligand:
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -1.8595 2.0320 0.2874
EEL -5.5800 2.0133 0.2847
EPB -30.7649 0.6756 0.0955
ENPOLAR 52.1180 0.2043 0.0289
EDISPER -50.6514 0.3305 0.0467

G gas -7.4395 3.0299 0.4285
G solv -29.2984 0.7439 0.1052

TOTAL -36.7378 3.0716 0.4344

Differences (Complex - Receptor - Ligand):
Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err. of Mean
VDWAALS -56.2921 2.8956 0.4095
EEL -38.0301 3.1822 0.4500
EPB 56.7534 3.5086 0.4962
ENPOLAR -43.4196 1.2202 0.1726
EDISPER 74.2997 1.3514 0.1911

DELTA G gas -94.3222 3.3476 0.4734
DELTA G solv 87.6335 3.8311 0.5418

DELTA TOTAL -6.6887 3.8564 0.5454

Dr. Fabian Glaser

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser at technion dot ac dot il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
http://bku.technion.ac.il