Re: [AMBER] Real-time hydrogen bond formation using VMD

From: Abhipriya K <abhipriya0406.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:25:56 +0530

Hi Matej,

Thanks for your suggestion. I got the output of hbond data through the
following in VMD main menu:

Extensions > Analysis > Hydrogen bonds > Detailed hbond data.
It is a file detailing the no. of h-bonds, donar atoms, acceptor atoms and
percentage occupancy.

All the options I have tried show the hydrogen bonds present in the entire
sequence. I want to see the real-time hydrogen bond formation between two
residues. Is there any option for the same?

Regards,