Re: [AMBER] Draw a cube around the molecules

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 15:04:14 -0400

> On Aug 31, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Iqbal, Muhammad Sajid <iqbal.uleth.ca> wrote:
>
> Hello Amber community,
>
> How I could draw 3D cube around the molecules as PDB formate. I know the
> dimensions of the cube. Any program reccomendation would be great help.

It's not totally clear to me what you are trying to do. If you are just trying to get a picture in which the whole system is enclosed in a cube that you can use to generate an image, both VMD and PyMol can do it. If it's something different, please try to describe what you're trying to do in more detail.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher