Re: [AMBER] Non-equilibrium pulling with plane-point restraints

From: Jacob Monroe <jimonroe.umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 18:02:29 +0000

Hi Achim,

Thanks for the suggestion! Unless I’m interpreting the implementation of the plane-point restraint incorrectly, I believe the forces should be perpendicular and thus not interfere with each other. At least, this should be the case if the plane-point restraint is truly enforced in an angular coordinate while the pulling coordinate is radial.

Thanks,
Jacob