Re: [AMBER] how to neutralized my system with Na+ ions

From: Kasprzak, Wojciech (NIH/NCI) [C] <"Kasprzak,>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:43:08 +0000

Martina,

I have seen this error (exactly the same fractional left-over charge) with modified RNA nucleotides at the terminal
 positions. No terminating hydrogen was added by leap at the 3' end, and the 5' end contained
the full phosphate group.
I did not have the params for terminal versions of the modified nts and gave up on modifications at these position
because they were not essential to our simulations. Then the net charge was neutralized. It's and observation and
a "bypass" option, but perhaps it will elicit more comprehensive explanation and a proper fix idea from other users.

Good luck, Voytek

Wojciech (Voytek) Kasprzak [Contractor]
Analyst Programmer,
Basic Science Program, Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc.
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research, Frederick, MD.
(301) 846 5537
http://binkley2.ncifcrf.gov/users/kasprzak