[AMBER] AMBER Autoimage Warning

From: Brittany Boykin <bzb0031.tigermail.auburn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:42:04 +0000

Hello users,

Thank you Jason Swails for responding to my question.

14 frames 58360-58373 of 60000 frames showed this Warning:

Frame 58360 imaging failed, box lengths are zero

Since I now know this happened for whatever reason, the unit cell dimensions were set to 0. I did this system no differently than my other systems using cpptraj. Also, when I ran the Trajin analysis, it processed 60000 frames successfully with no Warnings, do you know why this is?

Also, now the bigger question is how this happened and how I can go about fixing the Warning?

Thank you in advance.

Brittany Boykin
Graduate Student
Auburn University