Re: [AMBER] Total interaction energy between monomeric units of a dimer

From: anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 12:04:10 +0100

Hi,
 Do we have any utility in latest versions of Amber, which do calculations
what 'anal' did in older versions of Amber?. In other words, is it possible
to do group decomposition of energy in MMPBSA.py, i.e total interaction
energy between two groups, say group A (residue 1-100) and group B (residue
200-250) or group A (residue 50 ) and group B (residue 200-250)?. I noticed
that 'anal' does this sort of decomposition of total energy and I wonder
why Amber has completely removed 'anal' from its 10th version onwards.

Many thanks
Anu