Re: [AMBER] upgrading to AT15 (from AT14)

From: mohammad r <mohammad.r0325.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 06:10:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hi;excuse me to ask my question here, because I cannot send it to the mail list "amber.ambermd.org". As i send it, I receive an email which tells me "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" and "please send mail to postmaster". I don't know what the postmaster mail is.I don't know how to fix it?excuse me again for asking my question here.

     On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 10:18 PM, David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:

 On Tue, Aug 18, 2015, Jason Swails wrote:

> I strongly discourage you from installing as root.

I second this.

> This is caused by leftover library files in
> $AMBERHOME/lib that need to be deleted and recompiled.  Try removing the
> $AMBERHOME/lib file, reconfiguring, and recompiling.

Or, what should be equally good or better: do "make uninstall", followed
by "./configure", etc.

....dac