Re: [AMBER] cpptraj perress RMSD

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:57:17 +0300

Thank you once again

perresavg produced what I expected. I then tried to filter the residues with the highest RMSD values by adding a line to the script as shown here:

rmsd A :11-125 ref [struct0] perres perresavg PRMS.avg.dat range 11-125 perrescenter perresmask &!.H,N,CA,HA,C,O
filter A min 2.5 max 8.0 out FilteredRes.dat

The output is not what I would expect see an example of part of the output below
     475 1
     476 0
     477 1
     478 1
     479 1

Obviously the l.h.s column represents frame number rather than residue number.

I’d appreciate any suggestions regarding the correct syntax of the filter line.

Best wishes

George