Re: [AMBER] ImportError: No module named mcpb.gene_model_files

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:24:12 -0600

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Marcelo Andrade Chagas
<andrade.mchagas.gmail.com> wrote:
> the updated version of Ambertools14 for 15 lowering of the site and the
> Ambertools15
> Amber reinstalling the program because the "./update_amber --upgrade" has
> not worked.

Just to be clear, do you mean you started a fresh installation of
AmberTools15 because the AmberTools14 -> 15 upgrade failed?

> What could have been done wrong in install mode?

Could you list what you did step-by-step (including the flags you
passed to configure etc). We may be able to better assist you if we
have more information.

-Dan

> Best regards
>
> Marcelo A.Chagas
>
> Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
> (PhD student)
> Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
> * http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
> Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
> Tel:(31)3409-5776

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah