Re: [AMBER] Help needed regarding simulating Lipopolysaccharide

From: Mrinda Jones <mrindajones.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:13:25 +0530

force fields: gaff, ff99SB and ff14SB all I have used.

Still the error exists.
Also I tried taking the deprotonated phosphate groups but the same output
file exists.

 NSTEP ENERGY RMS GMAX NAME NUMBER
      1 3.3697E+09 5.9152E+08 5.8990E+10 O2 165

 BOND = 159074.4906 ANGLE = 910.3529 DIHED =
110.2631
 VDWAALS = ************* EEL = -42313.7223 HBOND =
0.0000
 1-4 VDW = 29.5015 1-4 EEL = -709.5993 RESTRAINT =
0.0000

What do you suggest?

Thanks.

Regards,