Re: [AMBER] RMSD and average value of interatomic distance?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 09:13:50 -0600

>From the Amber15 manual for the cpptraj command 'distance' (29.9.19):

distance [<name>] <mask1> <mask2> [out <filename>] [geom] [noimage] [type noe]

You will need to use Amber atom mask expressions for <mask1> and
<mask2>. Amber atom mask syntax is thoroughly explained in section
29.1.6 (Atom Mask Selection Syntax). For example, atom number 906 is
selected by ".906".

In my opinion it's definitely worth it to spend some time with the
manual and tutorials - this way you can get a better idea of what
functionality is available and how best to use it.

Hope this helps,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry