Re: [AMBER] cpptraj frames clustering limit

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:43:25 -0600

First, you're running with an out-of-date version of cpptraj (14.05).
Update to version 15 (free with AmberTools 15).

Second, I recommend trying out the 'loadtraj' command like I suggested
previously to save some memory. You also may need to use the 'sieve'
keyword to reduce the size of the pairwise distance matrix (also
previously suggested).

Hope this helps,

-Dan